The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) is for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Unity Colleges. Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible to write the exam, (That is pupils in Primary 6).
The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) for admission into JSS 1 of Federal Unity Colleges for 2022 will hold throughout the country on Saturday 23rd April 2022.
How to Apply for National Common Entrance Examination Online
The registration fee for the 2022 NCEE is Four Thousand Five Hundred (N4,500.00) Naira only, per candidate
To register candidate(s) for NCEE, Head Teachers, Parents/ Guardians who are existing users are to login with their credentials to register. New users are to:
- Visit neco.gov.ng/ncee
- Create an online account using phone number and email address
- Activate the account from your email
- Make payment into the NECO TSA using the following payment options:
- BANK BRANCH
- INTERNET BANKING
- Enter the candidate’s bio-data & upload his/her passport size photograph
- Print photo card.
For detailed information on how to register candidate(s) click “Step by Step Guide” on neco.gov.ng/ncee.
- Payment for the National Common Entrance Examination is done on the NECO portal.
- Change of Name, Date of Birth and/or the State of Origin will not be entertained after registering a candidate online.
- Qualified candidates that chose oversubscribed Colleges are liable to be placed at any available alternative College, according to the carrying capacities of the Federal Unity Colleges.
The website will be closed by 8:00 am on Saturday 23rd April 2022.
Structure of the National Common Entrance Examination
The examination will consist of the following:
- Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
- Part B – English and National Values Education
- Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
List of Federal Unity Colleges
Candidates are to choose any three (3) of the following Federal Unity Colleges as First (1st), Second (2nd) and Third (3rd) choices i.e. one (1) school each from any three (3) geopolitical zones.